In 2016, M-CRIL established a new vertical, the M-CRIL Centre for Inclusive Business & Sustainability. Here, we provide support services for corporate social responsibility (CSR) and inclusive business initiatives to corporate companies, NGOs and other stakeholders from the government and corporate sector.
Our services are based on the programme cycle of development action, as shown in the figure below.
- Mapping livelihood options for the very poor, including indigenous communities, in a given geographical area
- Programme review and strategy development for a livelihoods initiative in the urban informal sector
- Due diligence of NGOs and others for potential partnerships
Our clients include:
- CSR foundations of prominent media houses and pharma companies
- International foundations of IT based MNCs
Contact our VP Gaurav Prateek, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.