M-CRIL Data Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the eternal data privacy practices of Micro-Credit Ratings International Limited (M-CRIL), and is governed by M-CRIL’s Data Management and Data Protection Policy.
- M-CRIL does not collect any personal information or cookies through its website www.m-cril.com except the e-mail ID and name of any visitor who chooses to subscribe to our newsletters.
- We store information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or on your visiting card – your name, organisation and designation, and e-mail address.
- This data is stored safely in the M-CRIL server, with security procedures governed by M-CRIL’s Data Management and Security Policy.
- This data can be accessed only by designated staff of M-CRIL and is used for sending circulars relating to M-CRIL’s domain expertise and assignments. It is not used for any other purpose.
- This data is used only for contacting you directly or for sending M-CRIL circulars.
- We will not sell or share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- If at any time you choose not to receive M-CRIL circulars, then you can click on unsubscribe at the bottom of a circular, and your name and address will be removed from our data base.