Opportunities with M-CRIL
With our range of consultancy assignments, M-CRIL staff have diverse backgrounds: in rural management, economics, finance, research and development studies. Staff are encouraged to work professionally, to show initiative and be active members of their team.
We welcome enquires from you if:
- You have a commitment to development and social values
- You are open to learning and developing your skills in a professional setting
- You are willing and able to travel, especially to rural and slum areas.
Ideally, you may have
- A post graduate degree in a relevant discipline (such as but not limited to rural management, economics, development studies, gender studies) from a good institution;
- Some relevant field and work experience
- Skills in managing and presenting data
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly – in English
- Other languages – from different regions of india
If you are interested in interning, or joining our team, write to us at email@example.com to share you CV, with a covering letter that includes: why you are interested in M-CRIL, and which area of work you think you are suited for.